DHAKA: Three persons were burnt as a fire issued from an electric short circuit at a house in Mirpur area of the capital.
The incident happened around 3 am on Wednesday (March 20).
The injured were- Mohammad Hannan, 35, his wife Aasia Begum and a CNG-run auto rickshaw driver Ujjal, 30.
The fire issued from a short circuit when Hannan switched his fan on.
Three of the injured are undergoing treatment at Dhaka Medical College Hospital, DMCH police outpost in-charge told Banglanews.
BDST: 1157 HRS, MAR 20, 2019