Saturday, May 25, 2019, 12:11:32 PM

Two electrocuted in Kishoreganj

District Correspondent | banglanews24.com
Update: 2019-04-18 7:57:08 PM
Two electrocuted in Kishoreganj

KISHOREGANJ: Two people died Thursday (April 18) of electrocution while trying to remove an electric wire fell on the road in Bajitpur upazila.

The deceased were identified as Mistu Miah, son of Mogor Ali and Sumon Miah, son of Renu Miah, residents of Belvita village in the upazila.

Mistu Miah along with two others came into contact with a live electric wire of Polli Bidyut fell on a road, leaving two of them dead on the spot, said Mazharul Haque Nahid, chairman of Hilchia UP.

Karim Miah was rushed to Bajitpur Jahurul Islam Medical Hospital, he added.

BDST: 1855 HRS, APR 18, 2019
RS/SMS

All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from banglanews24.com are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.


Alexa