Two passenger buses were damaged in a fire that broke out at a car garage in city's Motijheel commercial area on Sunday.
Fire Service and Civil Defence duty officer Ershad Hossain said the blaze originated at about 11:05am at the garage behind Madhumita Cinema Hall.
Being informed, five units of the Fire Services rushed to the scene and are trying to douse the fire.
Enamul Haque, duty officer of fire service and civil defense confirmed the matter Banglanews.
According to locals, two AC buses located in a garage near the Modhumita Cinema Hall caught fire on Sunday.
The vehicles sustained severe damage, they said.
The origin of the fire could not be known instantly.
BDST: 1413 HRS, JUL 25, 2021