Housewife electrocuted in Gaibanda
GAIBANDA : A housewife was electrocuted in Majhipara area of the district on Monday afternoon.
The deceased was identified as Ranjana Begum.
Locals said Ranjana was electrocuted while she was working in the area around 2:00pm and died on the spot.
Later, the neighbors sent the body to Gaibanda Modern Hospital morgue for autopsy.
BDST: 1904 HRS, APR 30, 2012
Edited by: Rezaul Karim Shuvo, Newsroom Editor Mohammed Humayun Kabir, Sr Newsroom Editor M. Mahbub Alam, Asst Output Editor