NANDAIL, MYMENSINGH: A sexagenarian was electrocuted while fishing in a pond in Nandail of the district Friday.
The deceased was identified as Taher Uddin, hailed from Achargaon village.
His family source said that while fishing, he came to touch with a pillar which had electric connection in the pond, leaving him injured critically.
He was taken to hospital where doctor declared him dead, source added.
BDST: 1825 HRS, AUG 10, 2012
Edited by: Abul Kalam Azad, Newsroom Editor
All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from banglanews24.com are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.