PABNA: At least nine shops were gutted at Mohela Bazar under Chatmohor upazila of the district on Tuesday.
The shopkeepers claimed that the fire incident damaged worth around Tk 25 lakh.
Witness Saiful Islam told banglanews that the incident took place from anelectric short circuit of a shop at the bazar.
Later, the blaze spread out to the others shops immediately.
On information, Chatmohor Fire Service Unit and police rushed to the spot and brought the blaze under control, he added.
BDST: 1830 HRS, NOV 27, 2012
Edited by: Lincoln Mohammad, Newsroom Editor/ M. Mahbub Alam, Asst Output Editor / SM Salahuddin, Output Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from banglanews24.com are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.