DHAKA: A construction worker was electrocuted at his workplace in city’s Badda area on Sunday afternoon.
The deceased was identified as Amjad Hossain, 45, hailed from Rangpur district.
A co-worker of the victim Masum said Amjad came to contact electric wire while he was working at a construction site in the area around 5:00pm, leaving him injured critically.
He was rushed to Dhaka Medical College Hospital where on duty doctor declared him dead.
Inspector of DMCH police outpost M Mojammel Haque confirmed the matter to banglanews.
BDST: 2030 HRS, MAR 09, 2014
All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from banglanews24.com are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.