Yes. Research shows that eating a regular breakfast is a habit shared by successful dieters.
Starting the day with breakfast keeps your body fuel up during the morning. A small. healthy snack at midmorning further maintains a steady supply of calories. On the other hand, skipping breakfast and then eating a large meal later provides excess calories in the system that are converted and stored as fat.
Moreover, breakfast gets your metabolism going and the body starts burning calories early from the morning.
Some examples of good breakfast combinations are:
* Toast with butter/jam, egg, milk, fruit
* Parantha with vegetables, lassi or milk, fruit
* Sambar with idli/dosa/uttapam, buttermilk
* Lassi, fruit
* Toast, vegetable cutlets/pakoras, milk fruit
* Tomato/Cucumber or chicken sandwich, milk, fruit
* Breakfast cereals with milk and nuts, fruit tea/coffee
Remember as always, everything should be taken in moderation.
BDST: 0101 HRS, May 29, 2012
Edited by: Sharmina Islam, Editor-lifestyle
All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from banglanews24.com are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.