DHAKA: A boy was electrocuted in city’s Rampura area on Friday night.
The deceased was identified as Sagar, 13.
Family source said Sagar was electrocuted at about 8pm while charging mobile phone battery.
Later, he was rushed to Dhaka Medical College Hospital where on-duty doctor declared him dead, said medical source.
BDST: 0019 HRS, AUG 04, 2012
Edited by: Maria Salam, Asst Output Editor
All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from banglanews24.com are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.