SATKHIRA: A child was electrocuted in Kushkhali area under Sadar upazila of the district on Saturday afternoon.
The deceased was identified as Mehedi Hasan, 12, son of Rabiul Islam of Kushkhali village of the upazila.
Witness source said Mehedi Hasan went play in a nearby field and at one stage he came in contact with an electric wire, leaving him dead on the spot.
Locals, in the presence, of UNO Asaduzzaman recovered the body at around 7:40pm.
BDST: 2200 HRS, MAY 25, 2013
Edited by: SM. Mostafijur Rahman Nasim, Newsroom Editor/ M. Mahbub Alam, Asst Output Editor email@example.com
All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from banglanews24.com are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.