BANDARBAN : Some 11 houses, including 2 shops, were gutted in a fire and two people injured in Madyam para area of the district early Saturday.
Fire service and witnesses said the fire originated from a kitchen stove and soon engulfed the other nearby houses, injuring two people.
Of the injured, Protim Barua was admitted to sadar hospital in a critical condition.
Fire fighters and locals brought the blaze under control after a frantic effort.
The estimated loss of the incident is nearly TK 35 lakh.
BDST: 1327 HRS, MAY 26, 2012
Edited by:Tilka Binte Mehtab, Newsroom Editor
Mohammed Humayun Kabir, Sr Newsroom Editor
All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from banglanews24.com are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.