BARISAL: A man was electrocuted in Dhalukoshi village under Agailjhara upazila of the district Monday.
The deceased were identified as Nannu Kazi, 32, son of Chunnu Kazi, of the village.
Duty doctor of Gaurnadi Health Complex Dewan Abdus Salam told banglanews that Nannu came in contact with electric wire as he touched his roof made by tin and injured severely.
Later, he was rushed to the health complex where he succumbed to his injuries.
BDST: 1905 HRS, AUG 20, 2012
Edited by: Kaiser Ahmed, Newsroom Editor/ M. Mahbub Alam, Asst Output Editor
All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from banglanews24.com are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.