BARGUNA: A carpenter was electrocuted and his coworker injured in College Branch road area under Barguna Municipality on Friday afternoon.
The deceased was identified as Panna, 42, while the injured is Masud.
Family sources said they were injured critically as they came under contact with electricity wire around 4:00pm while setting in a house of Mamtaz Begum.
Later, they were rushed to Barguna Sadar Hospital where Panna succumbed to his injuries under treatment.
BDST: 2118 HRS, JUN 22, 2012
Edited by:Kaiser Ahmed, Abul Kalam Azad, Newsroom Editor / Mohammed Humayun Kabir, Sr Newsroom Editor
All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from banglanews24.com are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.