DHAKA: A fire broke out in a commercial office in city’s Paltan area on Monday afternoon.
Sources said the office near Pritom Hotel in Paltan caught fire around 1:00pm.
Later, the fire was doused off before two fire fighting units rushed the spot.
Sources said the fire originated from an electric short circuit.
BDST: 1340 HRS, FEB 11, 2013
Edited by: Tilka Binte Mehtab/ Abul Kalam Azad, Newsroom Editors/ SM Salahuddin, Output Editorfirstname.lastname@example.org
All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from banglanews24.com are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.