DHAKA: A welding worker was electrocuted in Konapara area under Demra Thana of the city Saturday.
The deceased was identified as Nizam, 22, son of Miaz Uddin and hailed from Batra village under Purbadhola upazila of Netrokona district.
Cousin of the deceased told banglanews that Nizam carelessly got contact with electricity and became senseless around 3:00pm while he was welding at an under construction building.
Later, he was rushed to Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH) where the duty doctor declared him dead.
BDST: 1732 HRS, JUN 02, 2012
Edited by: Kaiser Ahmed, Newsroom Editor/ Abul Kalam Azad, Newsroom Editor/ M. Mahbub Alam, Asst Output Editor
All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from banglanews24.com are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.