BARGUNA: A woman was electrocuted in Mansatali Village under Sadar upazila of the district on Thursday afternoon.
The deceased was identified as Surma, 30, wife of Abdul Barek.
Family sources said she came in contact with electricity wire by an electric plug around 1:00pm while cooking and injured severely.
Later, she was rushed to Barguna Sadar Hospital where duty doctor declared him dead.
Officer-in-Charge of Barguna Thana Jakir Hossain Fakir confirmed the matter to banglanews.
An unnatural death (UD) case was filed with the thana in this connection, he added.
BDST: 1655 HRS, AUG 09, 2012
Edited by: Kaiser Ahmed, Newsroom Editor/ M. Mahbub Alam, Asst Output Editor
All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from banglanews24.com are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.