COMILLA: A youth was electrocuted at Jaigir village under Daudkandi upazila of the district on Sunday afternoon.
The deceased was identified as Shamim Mia, 28, son of Reshmat Ali, resident of Sundalpur village of the upazila.
Sources said Shamim came in contact with electric wire while he was repairing electric connection at residence of former Union Parishad Member Waliullah, leaving injured critically.
Later, locals rushed him to Gauripur Upazila Health Complex where doctor declared him dead.
Officer-in-Charge of Daudkandi Thana Faisal told banglanews that the body was handed over to the family members.
BDST: 2015 HRS, FEB 10, 2013
Edited by: Lincoln Mohammad, Newsroom Editor/ M. Mahbub Alam, Asst Output Editoremail@example.com
All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from banglanews24.com are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.