RAMU, COX’S BAZAR: Two construction workers were electrocuted in Chowmuhani area under Ramu upazila of the district on Monday evening.
The deceased were identified as Ainul, 22, son of Kashem Ali and Swapan, 20, son of Belal Uddin, hailed from Baribanda of Nilphamari district.
Witnesses said Ainul and Swapan came in contact with an electric wire while they were working at a under construction Kali Mandir (Temple), leaving them injured.
They were rushed to Ramu Upazila Health Complex where on duty doctors declared them dead.
Officer-in-Charge of Ramu Thana Oppela Raju Naha confirmed the matter to banglanews.
BDST: 2145 HRS, MAR 10, 2014
All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from banglanews24.com are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.