Exercise is very important while one is expecting a baby. It is a simple way to stay fit and is beneficial not only to the mother but also to the baby. Pregnancy is a time when people like to pamper to one self and take out out quality time to snooze. But lazing during this time can lead to unnecessary weight gain which can predispose one to health risks like premature delivery, gestational diabetes and hypertension which can harm the baby.
To keep all this at bay, exercise can help to keep one healthy throughout a pregnancy. Additional benefits during labor and delivery. It helps to keep one physically and mentally fit.
* Helps to get back easily to pre-pregnancy weight faster. Although it is mandatory to gain 12-15 kilos during pregnancy, it is very important to come back to the ideal weight too. Adequate weight gain is important for both the mother and the baby. Many women go beyond the required weight gain and hence exercise helps to keep fit and maintain an ideal body weight.
* Helps to curb the problem of constipation. Moderate exercise will keep bowel movements regular if clubbed with both adequate fiber and fluid intake.
* Helps in easier delivery hence if the mother is in shape, easier the labor process it can be for her. Physically fit moms have better endurance, more stamina and shorter labor hours.
* Another added benefit is better sleep and keeps one well rested.
* Increased energy levels will keep a expecting mom energetic to go about her daily chores very easily.
Walking is the best exercise during pregnancy. But do exercise after doctor’s approval to rule out any complications.
Enjoy a stress free pregnancy…………
All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from banglanews24.com are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.