PABNA: A man was electrocuted in Sagarkandi village under Sujanagar Upazila of the district on Tuesday morning.
The deceased was identified as Billal Hossain, 25, a day-worker, son of late Azmat Mollah of the village.
Billal was electrocuted when he was cutting a bamboo as it fell onto an electric wire.
BDST: 1330 HRS, JUL 10, 2012
Edited by: Kaiser Ahmed, Newsroom Editor, Mohammed Humayun Kabir, Sr Newsroom Editor
All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from banglanews24.com are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.