DHAKA: A sanitary worker was electrocuted in city’s Badda area Monday.
The deceased was identified as Shafiq, 28.
Deceased relative Mokbul told banglanews that Shafiq was electrocuted while working in a sewerage line of a house in the area, leaving him injured critically.
He was rushed to Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH) where doctor declared him dead, the relative added.
BDST: 1823 HRS, JUL 09, 2012
Edited by: Abul Kalam Azad, Newsroom Editor
All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from banglanews24.com are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.