DHAKA: A pilling worker was electrocuted while working in city’s Shyampur area on Saturday noon.
The deceased was identified as Abdul Hannan, 24, hailed from Doityapara of Kushtia District.
His coworker Sohrab Ali said, “Hannan was electrocuted when he was welding a new building.”
We rushed him to Dhaka Medical College Hospital where declared him dead, he added.
BDST: 1650 HRS, JUN 02, 2012
Edited by: Abul Kalam Azad, Newsroom Editor
All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from banglanews24.com are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.